Q: Which reward payment methods does Bugcrowd offer?
A: Paypal and Payoneer
Q: I have both payment methods (Paypal and Payoneer) configured in my account, how do I know which account I’m going to receive the reward?
A: Your selected Preferred Payment Method will be used for your rewards.
Q: I don’t see the payment in my Bugcrowd account, can you please track down the reward?
A: Has your submission been rewarded?
- If the answer is yes, please contact [email protected]
- Otherwise, wait until the submission is moved into the Unresolved state and has received a cash reward.
Q: I missed this week’s payments, can you please trigger it now?
A: Unfortunately, we only run payments once on Wednesdays, which includes all payments made up until 11:59:59 PM on Tuesday the day before. If your reward was not included in this week’s payment run, it will be included in the following week’s run.
Q: Are there any taxes that I need to worry about when I receive rewards?
A: Bugcrowd covers any fees from our account to the payment provider, but any additional fees are not covered.
Q: It is possible to trigger a refund?
A: No, this is not possible.
- If an error occurs while we are processing payments, we will contact you with any error code received during the pay run. You will need to work with PayPal directly, to resolve the issue with your account, Bugcrowd does not have the authorization to contact them on your behalf.
- You'll need to have your account information and provide them with a brief description of the issues that you are having.
PayPal payments can take up to 24 hours or more to process.
- Q: How can I change Payoneer Accounts?
A: Unfortunately, due to the nature of the Payoneer system, there are limited ways to reconfigure your Payoneer account, and this is restricted to being able to change between payment options within Payoneer's system. This is accessed by clicking the "Need to reconfigure link" at the bottom of the Payoneer section of the Payment Methods page:
If you are having any problems with your Payoneer account, please contact Payoneer Support directly. You'll need to have your account information and provide them with a brief description of the issues that you are having.
Payoneer payments can take 24 hours or more to process in your account.
Updated 12 days ago