Embedding Images directly into the markdown fields of a submission or comments enables Researchers to provide more detailed reports that are easier to review and understand, right from the moment of submission.
While assets up to 100MB can be uploaded, only those at or below 2MB can be embedded into the report.
File-types supported include:
To add an embedded image to your submission or comment, follow the Reporting a Bug workflow, until you reach step 8: “We strongly recommend uploading illustrative evidence that…”.
- Click add attachment and select your file, then click “open” to begin the upload process:
- Once the file has finished loading onto the platform, click the clipboard icon next to the image file you want to embed into your report - this will automatically copy the markdown you need.
- Paste the entire copied markdown code into the appropriate spot within your Submission report. Repeat as necessary for additional images.
- Preview how the image looks in your submission, or proceed directly to step 5.
- Now, return to to the Reporting a Bug workflow, or continue with your comment as appropriate!