Submissions Page provides a snapshot of all of the vulnerabilities you've submitted over time. With this page, you have the ability to:
- Monitor the status of your vulnerability submissions
- Interact with Bugcrowd and the customer through comments on specific submissions
To navigate to the
Submissions Page select the submission tab as seen in the image below.
At a quick glance, the
Submissions Page offers you the ability to see the current state of a submission, the number of comments, the amount rewarded (if the submission was accepted), and the amount of kudos awarded (if the submission was accepted).
To view the submission details and see all activities logged on the specific submission, click on the submission title.
Activities tracked include:
- Adjustments made to a submission's priority
- Changes to the submission status (New to Triaged - Triaged to Unresolved - Unresolved to Resolved)
- Monetary and Kudos rewards
- Any comments made on the submission
Program owners can use comments to communicate with you on your submissions. Generally, you'll receive a comment on your submission if you need to provide more information or clarify something in your report.
When you receive a new message, you will receive an e-mail notification that someone commented on your submission. You can click on the link in the e-mail or log in to Bugcrowd to respond.
To respond to a comment, go to the submission, and add your comment to the text box shown below:
Click the Send Message button when you are done.